Last day for undergraduates and GSAS students to submit cross-registration petitons. Note that some schools have earlier deadlines; please check with the relevant school.
Deadline to add or drop a spring course without paying a fee
- Last day for undergraduates to add or drop a course for the spring term
- GSAS students who are not registered for the spring term by this date will have spring tuition charge and spring Student Health Fee and Student Health Insurance Plan removed from the termbill
Junior Parents Weekend, February 26 - 27th. Parents may attend classes on Friday.
Last day for College students to withdraw from a fall term course. A
Students are responsible for all courses in which they are enrolled after this date.
Conferral date for March degrees. Students may pick up diploma beginning, Wednesday, March 9th.
- Final degree applications for May 2016 Degree Candidates due
- Last day to change concentration without Administrative Board approval for May 2016 and November 2016 Degree Candidates
- Last day upon which May 2016 and November 2016 degree candidates may submit a completed and signed foreign language citation study plan to the Office of the Registrar
Application for degree credit for study out of residence for the summer are due at the Office of International Education.
Last day of spring term classes. Students leaving the College after this date are charged full housing/room fees.
Reading Period: Thursday, April 28, 2015 through Wednesday, May 4, 2015
Thursday, May 5, 2015 through Saturday, May 14, 2015.
See the Registrar's website for exam times and locations for spring term courses.
Deadline to submit a fall term Inter-House Transfer Application (Round 2).
Deadline to submit a Housing Contract Cancellation form for the fall term without financial penalty.