Follow us on Twitter Visit us on Tumblr Visit us on Facebook Visit us on YouTube

Order Transcript

Official Transcripts

We are happy to offer electronic PDF transcripts for students who attended after 1981 and paper transcripts for all our alumni.  We also offer Electronic Exchange for transcripts that need to be sent to LSAC and AMCAS.

All requests for official transcripts, including those with supplemental attachments, should be placed online through the National Student Clearinghouse.  You may upload any required attachments as part of the online order process.  

Order Transcript Online

The FAS Registrar's Office no longer accepts paper or in-person requests for transcripts.

Please be sure to select "Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences" from the drop-down menu to order your Harvard College or GSAS transcript.  Please note, our office does not provide transcripts for courses taken at Harvard Extension and Summer Schools.

If you are looking to send your transcripts from Harvard College to another school within Harvard University, please note that we currently do not have an internal process to transfer transcripts from one Harvard office to another. You must order your transcript online via the National Student Clearinghouse and indicate the mailing address of the office to which you would like to have your transcript sent.  (Important note: Harvard may not appear in the drop-down list of schools, at which point you should select "Not in list" to move forward with your order.)

Unofficial Transcripts

If an official transcript is not required, current students and recent alumni can obtain an unofficial PDF version of their transcript by clicking the link below and logging in with their HUID and PIN. 

Alumni, please note that the HUID and PIN are different from your alumni log-in credentials.  The HUID and PIN are login credentials from when you were a student here at Harvard; therefore, you must remember these to obtain an unofficial transcript.

Unofficial Transcript

If you no longer know your HUID and PIN, our office is unfortunately currently unable to reset this information for you and you may need to order an official transcript.  We cannot email unofficial transcripts.

Further Assistance

If you need help with or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse, please contact their office at transcripts [at] studentclearinghouse [dot] org or (703) 742-4200.

Please note that the Faculty of Arts and Sciences Registrar's Office only maintains records for Harvard College, Radcliffe College (prior to 1999), the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.

If you attended a different school within Harvard, please click the appropriate link below to request a transcript from another Harvard University School:

For more information about transcripts for the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, please contact the FAS Credentials Office at transcripts [at] fas [dot] harvard [dot] edu or (617) 496-2794.