The FAS Registrar's Classrooms Office schedules about one-third of the classrooms in the FAS room inventory. The remaining classrooms are scheduled in the departments, centers, and houses. Classroom assignments for courses, sections, and one-time events are coordinated between academic departments and scheduling offices. Specific information about requesting classrooms is outlined in the Course Administration section of Information for Faculty Offering Instruction in Arts and Sciences.
The Course Meetings Location Report is a robust listing of locations for all course meetings, including lectures, discussion sections, and film screenings. This list is refreshed four times daily, so any changes or additions may take up to three hours to appear. This report is available as either a PDF document or as an Excel Spreadsheet.
Student groups should be directed to Office of Student Life and email classroom requests to oslrooms [at] fas [dot] harvard [dot] edu. The FAS Registrar's Classrooms Office is available to assist faculty, staff, and teaching fellows in addressing classroom needs.
Any instructor needing personal accessible accommodations is requested to notify the University Disability Coordinator at www.oap.harvard.edu. Any student needing academic adjustments or accommodations is requested to consult the Accessible Education Office (AEO). Instructors should ensure that lectures, sections, review sessions, etc. are held in physically accessible spaces when required. The Registrar's Classrooms Office can assist when relocation of a course is necessary.
Academic Planning: Classrooms Office
Email: classrooms [at] fas [dot] harvard [dot] edu
Other Scheduling Resources
- CGIS (Center for Government and International Studies): cgisroom [at] fas [dot] harvard [dot] edu
- Memorial Hall/Lowell Hall Complex (evening hours and weekends): memhall [at] fas [dot] harvard [dot] edu
- Science Center: sc_sched [at] fas [dot] harvard [dot] edu
- (SEAS) Maxwell Dworkin: rooms [at] seas [dot] harvard [dot] edu
- William James Hall: rooms [at] wjh [dot] harvard [dot] edu
- Guide to Harvard University Rental Facilities